- GUT LOADED with Rep-Cal Calcium & Multivitamins + high calcium vegetable mix
- GUT LOADED for a minimum of 48 hrs. prior to shipping !!!
- Think of our superworms as live vitamins for your pets; they're naturally high in protein, low in fat, and highly nutritious
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE !!!
- SHIPPING WARNING: Superworms are temperature sensitive. If your local temp is below 45 or above 85 degrees F your package will be shipped "HOLD FOR PICK UP" at your local post office. You will be notified where and when your package has shipped (see Shipping Details below).
Size:Large (1"- 2") Animal Specialties Superworms are shipped in cotton bags with egg crate for maximum crawl space and ventilation The complete insect is nutritious, not just the gut! Animal Specialties Superworms are raised, from egg until they are shipped, in a specially formulated highly nutritious bedding with added Nature Zone Calcium, Protein, & vitamins to guarantee the highest quality, most nutritious insect available. Animal Specialties Superworms, Large size, 2 inches in length and ¼ inch in diameter and are very lively and fast moving, reptiles, birds, fish, love them. Care To keep Animal specialties Superworms for long periods of time, we suggest Animal Specialties Superworm Bedding media and a few slices of potato, carrots, or water crystals for moisture. Animal Specialties Superworms should not be refrigerated, as the low temps will kill them. Keep them at warm room temperatures (75° to 90°). Animal Specialties Superworms will stay in the larval stage (months) as long as they have body contact with other larvae. It is best to keep them in crowded groups.