Replacement Aquarium Air Pump | 10G Aquarium Aerator Pump | Fish Tank Pumps
- Fits for aquariums up to 10 Gallons, Dimension: 3.75x2.5x1.75 inches
- Quiet Operation: 4 rubber stabilizer feet for smooth, steady performance; minimize noise.
- Sufficient Air Flow: Compact design; reliable source of air ensuring enough dissolved oxygen for fish.
- Perfect to run a small sponge filter, air bubbler decoration, air disc or other air-driven ornaments.
- Complete Fish Tank Air Pump Kit: 1x Air Pump, 1x 4ft Tubing, 1x 1” Air Stone, 1x Check Valve
Recommended Tank Size: 10gal
Reliable source of air fulfill basic air requirements ensuring enough dissolved oxygen is available for fish.
Perfect to run a small sponge filter, bubbler decoration, air disc or other air-driven ornaments in small/nano tank.
Rubber stabilizer feet offer smooth, quiet operation.
The blue check valves will protect you air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage when you place your air pump below the aquarium water level.
Dimension: 3.75x2.5x1.75 inches (L x W x H)
Length of power cord: 2.5 ft
1x Air Pump
1x 4ft Tubing
1x Check Valve
1x 1” Air Stone
Directions for Use:
1. Cut the tubing to the length needed. 2. Attach the airline into the pump; connect the air stone to the other end of airline. 3. Place the pump above the aquarium or bucket if possible. Or you need to add a check value (the blue valve) between air pump and air stone to prevent back siphoning. 4. Plug the pump in. Remember to make a "drip loop" for the power cord.
Our Dubia come packaged in sealed escape proof deli cups. Dubia can be stored inside these cups until fed off to your favorite insectivore.
Dubia roaches are hearty and ship well in a wide range of temperatures. Our Dubia Roaches are shipped secured in their cups and suspended inside the shipping box to reduce stress.
Dubia roaches are not legal to import in Florida or Hawaii.
Image with text