- It doesn't matter how clean your insect colony is your going to at some point get gnats. This is especially true in the warmer months.
- Gnats find there way into your colonies by the fruit used to feed the colonies or fruit introduced by normal produce purchasing.
- The warmth and moisture levels in colonies is a perfect place for gnats to lay eggs and reproduce.
- Our gnat traps are safe to add in your reptile room, or directly into your insect colonies.
- Non toxic all natural formula attracts the gnats and traps them where they expire before laying more pesky eggs.
- Safe to use anywhere in your home that you find gnats. You can use them in your fresh fruit and vegetable baskets.